Set Your Game Plan for Your New Year
You probably have goals that you hoped to achieve last year, but didn’t. This time of year, it’s natural to feel disappointment about opportunities you seem to have lost.
Thankfully, your goals don’t have to remain mere dreams. You can take yourself from a path with unachievable goals to one with attainable targets by just changing how you see it.
Once you’ve committed to believing in your abilities, you can start to put things in place to actually attain what you’ve set your mind and heart on using the destiny cards. Now is the perfect time to set that game plan.
Use this step-by-step approach to make an effective plan to achieve those goals:
1. ALWAYS be thankful for the past year’s achievements. Even if you didn’t reach the goals you wanted, there are undoubtedly things that you did accomplish. Take a few moments to run those wins through your mind and give thanks for them. ♥Feel good about yourself. You’ve most likely achieved far more than many others!
2. Start with the Five Card Draw. Instead of just dreaming about the things you’d like to achieve in the coming year, take the time to sit down with the basic meaning and affirmations of these cards. These five cards will help clarify the focus of your year, helping to make the goals you set measurable.
3. Prioritize your goals by studying your PLUTO and Displacement CARDS. By the time you’re done reading and researching, you’ll probably have a list of dos and don'ts. Be prepared to flow with the changes in your life. This way, you'll be in sync with the universal flow and life will run much more smoothly. The only constant in life is, change. Next, zoom in on the Planetary Periods.
4. Plot and set attainable goals. Keep in mind that each year has only 52 weeks before everything changes again. We break these weeks into seven, 7-week planetary periods. Now that you’ve identified the four or five most pressing influences shaping your goals, plot out attainable sub-targets for the main goal, and use the planetary timeline to chart each step.
· Remember that the best way to achieve goals is to break them down into smaller pieces that you know you can achieve. Now, you know it’s attainable because you’ve figured out how to achieve each step. It’s only a matter of completing each step, one by one. Once you make it to the end of the sixth period, Uranus, you'll know whether Neptune's gonna be a sweet dream or nightmare!
· Plan to give yourself a small reward when you’ve successfully conquered each phase of the master plan.
5. Reaffirm your commitment. As the old shuffle of the past year is fading away, take some time to read through your new and reaffirm your commitment to achieving these goals in the coming year.
· With each goal, start by saying, "I reaffirm my commitment to …" and read the details of the goal from beginning to end.
· By reaffirming your commitment, you officially vow to do what is necessary to achieve the goals, which is a much better place than you were at the start of this year.
· Commit, also, to actively finding solutions to overcome any challenges that may crop up. When you mentally prepare yourself ahead of time for challenges, they’re not such a shock, and you can focus on solving any constraints and continue moving forward.
Now that you’ve changed your approach, you can expect to see a much-improved outcome with each goal you’ve set for yourself. Go get ‘em!